Subscribe me...

Gorbandh - Rajasthani Folk song by Bundu Khan Langa

Its another beautiful song from the heart of Rajasthani culture...."Gorbandh"


'Gorbandh' is an ornamental peice made by beads and shells for camel's decorations. Bundu khan, one of the best singer belongs to traditional folk singing group of Sarangiya Langa, who lived in western part of Rajasthan. 


As I born and grown up here in Rajasthan, so I have a special attraction towords its cultural and traditional way of life and thats why I am sharing most of my favorites from this very beautiful part of India called "Rajasthan"...


And I am really thankful to you my friends who giving my blog more than 500 visit a day daily....keep visiting and keep sharing your Love for the traditions and culture of Rajasthan and India...



Enhanced by Zemanta