Wo Haseen Dard Ka Saudagar......

M BACK....


Today Its my own poem.I am not a poet and i dont know how to play with words.
I just pen down my feelings on paper and now i wanna share this with you all my friends and viewers.As its my poem and my feelings so definitely I like it but what about you.Your comments and your likes will be precious for me.
So please if you will like my poem than put your valuable comments with it also.


Here it is....Thanks....


जाने कहाँ से मिल गया,
वो हसीन दर्द का सौदागर,
जो दर्द बेचता घूम रहा, 
कभी नज़र मिला, कभी मुस्का कर, 
थी अजब कशिश उसकी बातों में, 
आँखों में गजब खुमारी थी, 
गालों की लाली मस्ती भरी, 
चेहरे की रंगत प्यारी थी,
अब बढ़ चले हम उसकी ओर,
सौदेबाजी की तैयारी थी, 
था वो दर्द का सौदागर, 
हंसने की हमें बीमारी थी, 
हंसी उसे हम दे आये,
अब दर्द की गठरी हमारी थी,
दर्द किसी का हम लेकर,
चल दिए अपने पथ पर,
और हंसी हमारी ले गया,
वो हसीन दर्द का सौदागर, 
जाने कहाँ से मिल गया, 
वो हसीन दर्द का सौदागर.


- Written By Bharat Singh (By Me)


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1The Lincoln Lawyer: A Novel   

No comments:

Post a Comment